Information about personal data processing – Newsletter
- The administrator of personal data is the Farbiarnia Foundation, registered in the National Court Register in Poland 0000448871, REGON 341386107, NIP 9671356415. Contact data a) tel: 0048 508 732 871 b)e-mail: email@example.com c) address: Pomorska 68A/6, Bydgoszcz 85-051,Poland.
- Contact the Data Protection Inspector in the Office bye-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subscriber’s e-mail will be processed for the purposes of sending the Newsletter. Personal data shall be processed on the basis of the consent given (Article 6. 1 (a) GDPR). Providing data is voluntary. Personal data shall be processed until you withdraw your consent.
- The subscriber has the right to access his/her personal data, the right to request restriction of data processing, the right to object to the data processing, and to demand its removal and transfer.
- The subscriber has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The statement may be made electronically and sent electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The subscriber has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Polish Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), if it is found that the personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions on personal data protection.
- The data submitted to the Farbiarnia Foundation will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.