01/09/2021 in connection with COVID-19.
Procedures for observing the rules of epidemic safety in force during the Vintage Photo Festival organized from 23/09/2022 to 03/10/2022 in Bydgoszcz (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship).
1. Each participant of the Vintage Photo Festival is obliged to follow the information, instructions and requests of the employees, associates and volunteers of the Festival.
2. Each participant of the Festival is obliged to respect the fenced-off zone of the festival event.
3. Only persons participating in the Festival may stay in the area where the Festival takes place.
4. People staying at the Festival are obliged to cover their mouth and nose with a mask or a visor, or other means that protect the mouth and nose. The participant is obliged to equip himself with personal protective materials (mask, visor or other means of mouth and nose protection). Failure to comply with these regimes will result in the participant being asked to comply with the above obligation, and in the event of further waiver, to leave the Festival area. The organizers have the right to refuse admission to the Festival area of a participant who does not have personal protection materials.
5. People staying at the Festival are obliged to disinfect their hands with disinfectant.
6. People staying at the Festival are required to keep a 1.5-meter distance from people other than those with whom they live. In the event of a queue, keep a distance of at least 2 meters from the other person.
7. People with symptoms of illness, such as cough, runny nose, high temperature, are not allowed to enter the Festival area.
8. In the event of coughing or sneezing, the participant is obliged to cover his mouth and nose with a bent elbow or a handkerchief - throw the handkerchief into a closed bin as soon as possible and disinfect his hands.
9. Participation in festival events is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
Based on Article. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), publ. Journal Of UE L No. 119, p. 1, we inform that:
1. The administrator of personal data is the Farbiarnia Foundation, registered in the National Court Register in Poland 0000448871, REGON 341386107, NIP 9671356415.
Administrator's contact details:
a) telephone: 508 732 871
b) e-mail: email@example.com
c) registered office address: ul. Pomorska 68A / 1, Bydgoszcz 85-051.
2. The personal data obtained from you may be transferred to: entities processing them at the request of the Administrator and bodies or public entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, when they make a request on the basis of an appropriate legal basis.
3. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 2 weeks from the date on which you participated in the above-mentioned event during the Vintage Photo Festival, in connection with which you provided the administrator with your contact details, as well as for periods resulting from legal provisions.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if, in your opinion, the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the EU GDPR Regulation: Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
5. In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to: access your personal data, request the rectification of your personal data that is incorrect and supplement incomplete personal data, request to limit the processing of your personal data, object to the processing of your data, due to your special situation. Your personal data will not be profiled.